We are spreading the word to DPOF supporters about a couple of ways they can help generate donations for DPOF.
Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Incorporated is excited to be part of Amazon’s charitable giving program, known as AmazonSmile. Through this program, Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases made through the AmazonSmile website.
FOLLOW THIS LINK
1. Go to smile.amazon.com (The page will prompt you to sign in if you have not already.)
2. Enter your account information and move your cursor to click on sign-in
3. After this, you will be asked which Amazon approved organization you would like to support
4. Type "Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Inc." and click on SEARCH
5. Select "Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Inc.", and we will be added to your supported charity
Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Incorporated will only receive contributions when purchasing eligible products through smile.amazon.com, so please use this site instead of www.amazon.com.
Thank you for supporting Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Inc. and happy shopping!
This is a program where you swipe your Kroger card to get discounts and 4% of everything you spend is donated to Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Incorporated!
To register your Kroger Plus Card today, follow the instructions below
(this will take less than 5 minutes to complete):
1. Simply register online at www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy.
You will first set up your account and then register your card with our organization.
3. Click on Sign In/Register
Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
4. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account
enter your zip code
click on the address of your favorite store
enter your email address
create a password
agree to the terms and conditions
5. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
6. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
7. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. You will find this number on the backside of the card underneath the bar code.
8. Update or confirm your information.
9. Enter our NPO number (80946) or search by the name of our organization (Delta Presents Outreach Foundation, Inc.) select the appropriate name from the list and click on confirm.
10. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
11. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up for FREE at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
If you have any questions please Contact Karen Buchanan
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (501) 562-0923